Sunday, August 24, 2008

Walking Queen


See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the 'walking' queen
Once again Super Mom a.k.a. my mom (translates to Mamma Mia)came to the rescue. After a nice conversation with my mommy, she pointed out such an obvious solution to me being so tired and having no energy after work to walk. Her suggestion -- hold on to your seats for this one -- to walk in the morning before I even shower. Am I that thick (again no pun intended) to not have come up with that on my own?!? So after putting the dog out and throwing on some capris, I hoofed it around the neighborhood for 30 minutes enjoying -- another seat gripper -- the "Mamma Mia! Soundtrack" that has taken over my auditory world.

Did you know that if you listen to this soundtrack again and again that you actually think you are in Greece and are expecting three hot older men to come to your side and either adopt you or get involved with you? Really. Ask my sister and mom who are also addicted to this enjoyable set of songs.

On the home front, I spent the afternoon with Tina's family and enjoyed a Sweet 16 BBQ for Lindsay six weeks early. Lovely time as usual. The kitchen is done with only one box left to unpack. It's something in my nature that stops me from doing this...but I promise to do It by tomorrow. What is that all about? Let's delve into that in my next blog but only if I don't get to it tomorrow. Until then!

No comments: