Thursday, September 15, 2011

My King "T.U.T."

I wonder if this post's title brings the image of Ancient Egypt to mind. Maybe the use of the words "my king" makes you think of a ruling force in my life. If so, you are half right about a force in my life.

As I finally understand the magic within me, I have found that my belief in my ability to affect the world - my world - is at an all time high. I can thank, in part, Mike Dooley. As a motivational speaker spreading the power of the Law of Attraction, he has created what I call a good-morning-wake-up-call that reminds me of how great I am (and you too!) At no cost, I signed up for http://www.tut.com/ .

Each morning my blackberry automatically powers up one minute before the phone's alarm clock sounds. This means that my blackberry beeps with any and all emails sent between 11:30pm-6:00am. (Let me steer off post as I explain that I have my smart-phone set to auto off/on allowing me to be clock-free in my bedroom. I hate time reminders as well as the glow of an electric clock. And the tick-tock of a wind up clock would be an almost tell-tale-heart like feeling for me.)

Before the alarm sounds, I reach over and click on my TUT: Note from the Universe message. I am almost guaranteed a smile or chuckle as I wake up still warm and cozy under the covers.

Today's message is what prompted this post:

"Not only is everyone beautiful in their own way, Karen, but everyone is beautiful to someone else as well. Just a couple of little perks I built into your whole continuum-thingy. Cool, huh? The Universe"
Not only is it a personalized message for me, but a strong sentiment that squashes any adolescent-like insecurities that I might experience when I compare myself to other beautiful babes who might be the temporary blocks in my soul mate's path on his way to find me.

After reading today's wake-up message, I swung my legs out from under the covers to the side of my bed, breathed in, and remembered once again, how lucky I am to be me and open to all this wonderment.

This falls to LoA as Mike always knows how to stomp out negative vibes and pump up the positive, thereby, resulting in me affecting my world, my day, my universe.

All hail my dear TUT!

BTW - TUT stands for 'Totally Unique Thoughts.' And to the more senior readers BTW stands for 'by the way.'

No comments: