Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Love You Enough...To Lose Sleep!

Some may wonder how I always get lucky and find a good seat at Logan's meets. No luck. I just get there very early. Today, I would love to have slept in a bit...but went super early to get a prime spot. My unobstructed view and center of the pool makes the lack of sleep well worth it. Lovya, Logan!

So once again, Logan swam very well. This year, our team moved up a division because they did so awesome last year. The teams we're playing are very good and quite challenging. Logan has his closest race yet with his breaststroke. He won with barely a tenth (may two tenths) of a second to spare. It was so exciting to hear the cheering and feel the energy. Logan then placed in 3rd (against same kid) in Freestyle and Butterfly. To win against a good athlete, makes it even more exciting!

No comments: