Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Ultimate Goddess

I am blessed.

Last night, I was able to share something with my mom that most mothers would eagerly avoid. My mom (a.k.a. Logan's Joanie) joined me for a Goddess session while visiting.

While driving the 30 minute ride to the studio, I prepared her for the night. It was everything that I explained. It was just like I first blogged in March. And yet, she had no idea as to what she was in for.

The night's class was larger than usual and included another mother daughter plus a soulmate mother/daughter duo. It was a mother/daughter overload. How special for us!

In a share-circle, we introduced ourselves and charged up the energy of the room with women-power. Moved on to nearly an hour of dancing and smiles.A bit of Reiki by Jessamina heating up mom's feet once again (see previous post) and ending with a guided meditation re-introducing ourselves to the Amazon Woman within us and the Lady-Lover hidden away under every day matters. My Goddess-Mother took it all in as the good sport she always is.

During the ride home, inspired by the evening, I was able to explain further what the sessions represent to me and the affect they have on me. I learned that previous posts missed their target with mom. NOW, after experiencing it and talking it through...mom really gets it.

I am a strong, interesting, unique woman, because my mom allows me to be me. She always has. I tear up to know that I could have lost the last years with her and had missed a chance to say to her "thank you for being you-my forever Goddess."

NOTE: Return to blog post of March 30, 2010. It deserves a second look through.

No comments: