Monday, September 6, 2010

Blackberry Blogging

I did it. I finally committed (for one year) to becoming the proud, overly excited, owner of a Blackberry a.k.a. BB owner. For the past two days during this holiday weekend, I have been racing to my BB to see if there are any messages. You see I now have at my fingertips access to my personal email, Facebook, texting, & let's not forget phone calls. Notice how the phone portion of the many communicators take a back seat to all other features.

Too my senior fans, this will all seem very foreign to you. To the not-so-senior readers, YOU get it. I see this as a freedom to have access to all. I am not a slave to it (heck,yes...I am), but I love my new master. All hail the great & powerful Blackberry! {{{kneeling}}

As I have to run to start this busy day with Logan's return, school starting, and tying up some loose ends at work, know I will BBB (BB blogging) more often. I haven't master including an image. Therefore, my BBB will be noted by this format. Tootles!

No comments: