
Today was another day of cell-fish behavior by me, Logan, and Zach. Today Zach got his new phone - The LG Chocolate Blue Ice. So there we were...again...texting, photoing, videoing, ringing, musicing, and I think one of us actually may have used it to make a phone call.
The boys had their bowling league this afternoon and enjoyed themselves. While they were bowling I became a little engrossed in texting Jen at work. Suddenly a mom called out to me and said "Karen, your baby got hurt." I smiled at her and said that I didn't have a baby. When I looked up to see the hurt toddler...I see Logan grabbing his ankle. You're kidding me right?!? Who gets hurt bowling? Yes, that's right...Logan-who-steps-into-the-ball gets hurt. No black and blues - yet. A hug, some attention and a little ice and we're all better. Hmmm! Did I ever return that text to Jen?
We went on to the library where Logan signed off on his third book (it's only been three weeks since he began) and got his weekly toy plus a free lunch bookmark for Friendly's. So far he's gotten free bowling, free Chili's lunch, and a puzzle. I too am in the book club and am ahead of Logan by one book. Though I'm cheating. I'm in a Danielle Steel mode - just the easy reading I like in the summer.
Ending our afternoon at Karate with Zach getting ready to sign up as well. Logan will be tested on Saturday for the next step as a yellow belt. More to follow on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment