Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Cruisin'...on a Tuesday afternoon..."



Logan's on his way. Cruising down the Hudson (other direction than photo shows) on the Carnival "Victory" with his dad for a four day trip to Canada. Look closely at the photo and you will see my office building. On his last cruise Roland and I waited nearly 2 1/2 hours for the cruise ship to pass us. Just when we were about to give up we saw the bow of the ship to our right. Since it was nearly 100 degrees out we passed on this viewing. Right about now Logan is having dessert somewhere on the ship. His little body can handle the food...he's full of calorie-burning energy.

Me on the other hand not so. All is well and I'm actually starting to feel the "fill" more than I did a week ago. In fact I ate something too fast and it got caught outside the pouch. Quite an icky scary feeling. Kind of feels like you have a french fry stuck in the esophagus. That's pretty much what it is - food stuck in esophagus. Ugh! Chew! Chew! Chew!

It's actually too hot to keep writing. We've had a horrible heat wave that really has taken its toll on the tri-state area. Lots of brown outs and black outs. We've been the luckier ones with that situation. Not so for poor Gisele and Phil. They were without electricity all last night until early morning. Ugh!

Keep Cool!

No comments: